Pettigrew Street Phase 3 Now Complete!
Last updated: 4.12pm, Friday 9th May 2014
The £2.3m development of 24 high quality newbuild apartments has now been completed and is occupied by the delighted new tenants.
This has been the first Mid Market Rent development the Association has undertaken and it has demonstrated that there is an appetite for accommodation within this new sector in Shettleston.
Mid Market Rent aims to fill the gap between social and private rented housing by offering housing opportunities to people who may not realistically be likely to be allocated a home via the Association’s waiting list.
The new homes benefit from:
• Whole house heat recovery ventilation
• Triple glazing
• Fitted kitchens
• Ensuite bathrooms
• Secure door entry
• Approved by ‘secure by design’
• Sky communal satellite dish
• Private gated parking area
• Landscaped communal garden area
• A rated white goods
• Carpets in the bedrooms and living room